Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Iowa Deer Classic Experience

Long time no blog! The last two days I have been with outdoorsmanswap at the Iowa Deer Classic and our official launch! We had over 2,000 people stop by our booth and say hello, it was a great experience! I just wanted to give you a re-cap and let you know where we are headed.

It didn't start out looking like much...but here is our booth 10 minutes into the process :)
However, it looked great in about an hour! It was great to have my son Hayden along for the first day!
It didn't take long for people to stop and take notice, the site was very well received.
We even had a Nerf mini-gun for the kids to shoot.....and a few adults as well. I took this picture with my phone, one in a million to get the bullet like that!
Just wanted to say thanks again for all who have stopped by and signed up! Looking forward to seeing what happens in the next couple weeks. I will be doing some shed hunting next week and then before I know it Turkey Hunting in Nebraska! I hope your March is off to a great start, until next time, GET OUT THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment