Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Back in the Saddle

A look back:

This fall's hunting season was well, underwhelming. I was thankful to put some meat in the freezer when harvesting a doe during Iowa's early muzzy season. My archery season did not go nearly as well, even though I saw way more deer than the last several years combined. "Mr. Right" just didn't come my way after passing on a nice mature 8 pointer on November 7, I never drew my bow back the rest of the year. I had a couple decent bucks on the camera, but that is a lot different than having them in the back of my truck! 



A look ahead:

Finally! After 2 years of planning and surveying our on-line classifieds site for outdoorsmen is almost done! Starting March 15, we will be "opening up the floodgates" and inviting men/women/children (who are over 18) to take it for a test drive. It is free to use, easy to use, and we are hoping that in the near future it will be your "go-to" site for listing and finding outdoor gear. 

A look waaaay ahead:

In the coming days I will hit the woods for some shed hunting and I will be sharing with you some tips and hopefully some pictures of successful "hunts." I'm also looking forward to putting in a small food plot with my dad and finishing up & enclosing a nice elevated blind. I can't wait!

That's all for now, it's good to be back and I hope your deer season was much more successful than
 mine! Until next time, JUST GET OUT THERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment